Dear PurCow Community User:
In view of the recent CR candy airdrop campaign initiated by Purcow, a large number of users obtain candy through fraud, which is extremely unfair to all parties, communication and community users. In order to make airdrop activities more fair and equitable, project parties and community users require PurCow to adjust and improve the real-name certification process. In addition to uploading the ID card, you also need to add a personal + hand-held ID card front + handwritten PurCow.io + certification date + handwritten signature for authentication, the execution time is: October 24, 2018, 12:30, (template is shown below) , please cooperate, thank you;
At the same time, corresponding measures will be taken to make the PurCow purple cattle group more fair and healthy;
The circumstances of the review being rejected include but are not limited to the following:
1. The photo does not meet the template format requirements;
2. The photo information is unclear or does not match the real person;
3. The information provided is incorrect or the certificate expires;
4. The registered phone is not answered;
Dismissal and freezing of accounts include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. The real name certification photo is fake with obvious PS mark;
2. The registration phone expires or cannot be contacted multiple times;
3. Recommend fraudulent platform rewards in batches on the same IP;
4. The referee registers and certifies through a large amount of fraud, and if it is found to be true, it also freezes the account.
If you have any questions about this announcement, please feel free to contact the PurCow Customer Service team. Thank you.
October 24, 2018